[SHR-U / All?] Illume Keyboard in Landscape

Russell Dwiggins undrwater at verizon.net
Fri Oct 2 01:00:13 CEST 2009

This is a complaint about the Illume keyboard not working in landscape mode.
I love the keyboard (when it works), so I'd like to continue using it in
landscape mode.

Basically what happens is that the selection window and keyboard selector
are shown, but the keys themselves appear as if they are below the bottom of
screen.  I saw a scap of it a while ago, but can't find it now.

Is this a bug that is awaiting resolution, or is there some workaround?  Are
folks just living with it, or installing litterki as a default?

Thanks!

Russell Dwiggins