[fso based] Simplified mixer app

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Fri Oct 2 18:25:51 CEST 2009

On Friday 02 October 2009, Michele Brocco wrote:
> cool idea!
>
> would be nice if through this App we could finally make sound coming
> through earpiece with the voip-handset state file. Still struggling
> with it

This app has nothing to do with that I'm afraid. It should eventually give a
slider each for mic and earpiece, but that'll just tweak the settings in voip-
handset.state slightly. It won't do state switching on answer or hangup, or
sort any fundamental issues with the sound config. Problems with voip config
are for another thread though.