tangogps 0.9.7 release

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 03:42:48 CEST 2009

2009/10/3 Helge Hafting <helge.hafting at hist.no>:
> Actually, I got a mail once telling me not to do that. Seems there were
> limited room on servers, and "too much" of my tracks were "known stuff".
> So now I only edit with josm, I don't upload tracks.

who told you that? i'd be very surprised if that was anyone who
actually had an involvement with the osm infrastructure (servers,
etc.). the people involved in maintaining and directing osm are pretty
light in their instructions to everyone else (which has good and bad
side effects...)

myself, i'd be inclined to ignore them and carry on uploading tracks