[SHR-U / All?] Illume Keyboard in Landscape

Joshua Judson Rosen rozzin at geekspace.com
Sat Oct 3 20:04:36 CEST 2009

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak <seba.dos1 at gmail.com> writes:

> On 10/3/09, Petr Vanek <vanous at penguin.cz> wrote:
> >
> > i know all the reasoning, but the bottom line is: if you just want to
> > rotate screen and have larger keyboard it doesn't work and it has been
> > like that for a long time. restarting E every sinle time you want to
> > write an sms in landscape sounds probably good to some, not to me.
> > as with the keyboard, there have long been issues with subfolders on
> > desktop, another desktop altogether, full-screen with no keyboard etc.
> >
> > i don't want to sound negative, but don't try to convince me or others
> > that it works the way it was intended. it doesn't. despite the issues, i
> > like illume and i really wish it is moved from the backburner to the
> > front one to get some TLC.
> >
> > Petr
>
> But I already told you - you don't have to restart whole E. Just enter
> to keyboard menu in illume wrench, select none, and then default (it
> will restart illume keyboard). And it'll work just nicely.

I don't even need to do *that*: I've always just tapped the `qwerty'
box (in the top-right corner, in the default theme), and the keyboard
pops up perfectly fine even in landscape mode. I don't understand what
you guys are talking about--should that not be working for me?

--
Don't be afraid to ask (Lf.((Lx.xx) (Lr.f(rr)))).