OM-Showroom Something to show

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Sun Oct 4 01:30:00 CEST 2009

2009/10/3 Risto H. Kurppa <risto at kurppa.fi>:
> On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 4:04 AM, David Reyes Samblas Martinez
> <david at tuxbrain.com> wrote:
>> take a look here[1] for some screenshots and explanations :)
>> Please comments and of course collaboration :)
>>
>> [1]http://www.tuxbrain.com/en/content/om-showroom-something-show
>

> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa-WESOME!!
thanks to my dear partner Victor (aka Tharkos)

> I was already a bit despair not having heard from you for a week or so.
don't despair if you(all) have no news about me for a while ,some
times RealLive(TM) suck my time to the bone  , even if there is no
activity in th svn log I'm paying a server for this so my commitment
to make it happen is strong :P I'm codding ,planning,configuring  in
my head  all time to make my fingers fly once they can reach the
keyboard to spend sometime on this

> But this is great!! Please install it SOOON on a live server and
> enable the community to help with the screenshots, descriptions etc.
> Let's go live!
It's near than ever :), be sure I'm the first interested go live :)

PD.-Risto thanks to be the whip in my ass :P really, without you
pushing my lazy back this hasn't arrived so far this quick :)