Increasing GPS accuracy with EGNOS

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Mon Oct 5 21:59:47 CEST 2009

On Monday 05 October 2009, Joseph Reeves wrote:
> >This is probably worth checking to see what is actually happening
>
> when in Europe,
>
> Someone tell me what command to run on what distro and I'll let you all
>  know...

If it was going to be that easy I'd have done it myself ;-) AFAIK there isn't
a simple ubx utility that would allow us to send parameters to the GPS and
watch for the returning messages, so adding a few lines to ogpsd is probably
the easiest approach. For anyone who knows their way around ogpsd and ubx it
should be quick and easy ;-) I'm not that person, so if I get round to it it
may take a little longer...