Rod Whitby (MokoMakefile author) moves on to start WebOS Internals

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Tue Oct 6 13:38:23 CEST 2009

http://www.rwhitby.net/blog/webos-internals/palm-pre-lands-in-australia.html

It is with some sadness that I must say goodbye to the OpenMoko
community, and move on to new things.

My dream of an OpenMoko phone with a hardware keyboard to replace my
aging Treo 650 was never realised, and you all know the rest of the
story on the software side of things.

I've now started a new community (webos-internals.org) which does open
source Linux-based development for the Palm Pre.

My hope is that freesmartphone.org may one day be the bridge between
the OpenMoko community I am now leaving, and the WebOS Internals
community which has recently started.

I wish everyone continuing down the OpenMoko path the best of success
in the future.

-- Rod