[SHR-U / All?] Illume Keyboard in Landscape

Stroller stroller at stellar.eclipse.co.uk
Wed Oct 7 02:46:49 CEST 2009

On 7 Oct 2009, at 00:26, undrwater wrote:
>> Sorry, I read ALL these explanations as saying exactly the same
>> thing,
>> just in different ways. Perhaps you could clarify how they differ?
>>

> Hm.  I read:
> Problem 1: illume keyboard in landscape mode does not show (the
> keyboard
> itself doesn't show, only the prediction window and keyboard selector)
>
> Problem 2: qwerty button is hidden in shelf gadget and requires 2
> taps to
> bring it up
>
> I posted problem 1, I think you understood problem 2.  Am I right?

Item 2 (I find that a problem, too) is discussed in this thread
because it's necessary to go through this procedure to overcome
problem 1.

In this thread this pair of actions was originally described by
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak in his post of 3 October 2009 14:55:51 BST.

Joshua Judson Rosen's post of 3 October 2009 19:04:36 BST ("I don't
understand what you guys are talking about") may indicate that he
doesn't suffer from problem 2.

Stroller.