USB networking with Ubuntu 9.04

Cristian Gómez cristianpark at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 05:23:58 CEST 2009

Hi, What I do to connect the FreeRunner to the PC is running this script [1]
that I've made with the things listed on the wiki. To run it just type sudo
sh usb_networking.sh.

I used it on Arch Linux and Ubuntu and I think it works on every distro as
well. Any changes, suggestions are welcome. Currently it's on spanish.

Note: The script is configured for SHR so it uses the eth1 interface not the
usb0

[1] http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zm0gtz2tyjq

* Don't Worry.......Be Linux!!!!
* Cristian Gómez Alvarez