I buy FreeRunner on Europe

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 09:09:39 CEST 2009

there is
topic: Neo Freerunner + Debug board for Sale - Sweden
posted 10 hours ago on the support list by Ingvaldur Sigurjonsson <
ingi at telia.com>

"Hi

  Selling my Neo Freerunner together with Debug board for 2000:- SEK or
195 €.

  All the standard stuff is included except the pen, went lost.

  Free shipping within Sweden.

  If you're in the Stockholm area, we can meet for a demo.

Ingi"

/me is awaiting his commission :)