QtMoko v14

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Oct 7 13:44:22 CEST 2009

Hi,
i have just uploaded QtMoko v14 debian images. QtMoko is stable
distribution for based on Debian and Qtopia. It can be downloaded from
here:

http://activationrecord.net/radekp/qtmoko/download/

For more information see:

http://qtmoko.org/
http://activationrecord.net/radekp/qtmoko/
http://activationrecord.net/radekp/qtmoko/screenshots/

Changes from previous version:

* Fixed alarm
* Maybe fixed loosing some incoming SMS
* Updated kernel to latest andy-tracking

As you can see there are not many changes. The main purpose of this
release is to have version with working alarm and i would like to get
some feedback about missing SMS bug. I cant reproduce it with this image
(now i can even receive the concatenated SMS).

So if you hit the SMS issue with this image, please let me know. Most
valuable is way how to reproduce it and also AT log would be nice.

If you are GPRS user then make sure you always fill username and
password (even with some dummy values).

So enjoy the images and thanks everybody who helped with this release.

Cheers

Radek