[QtMoko v14] importing contacts

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 20:51:19 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 2:36 PM, Michael Zanetti <michael_zanetti at gmx.net>wrote:

> I exported my addressbook from Kontact into one vcard and copied it over to
> the neo. Then I called this on the neo:
>
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/opt/qtmoko/lib/" /opt/qtmoko/bin/addressbook
> /tmp/addressbook.vcf

FWIW, I did this (but via a ssh'ed shell):

root at neo:~# source /opt/*qtmoko*/qpe.env

root at neo:/root# DISPLAY=:0 LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/*qtmoko*/lib /opt/*qtmoko*
/bin/*addressbook* /home/root/Documents/phone.vcf

If you do the work from the terminal on the Neo, you shouldn't need to
source qpe.env, I think.

HTH
--
Regards,