QtMoko v14 unable to send sms???

Pablo Miño pablodanielmino at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 15:17:59 CEST 2009

No matter if I reply a sms or start a new one, it happens the same.
When I start a new message (or reply a sms) I see a red circle with a
white cross and when I start typing it changes to an orange pentagon
with a white cross inside that is pointing backwards and it actually
deletes a character each time it is pressed.

If I disable "Use icon for soft keys" in Settings -> Appearance the
orange pentagon becomes a "Delete" key.

This is quite odd. I downloaded the images yesterday (or the day
before yesterday) and are v14.
Is it possible to change the behavior via configuration files?

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 10:54, Torfinn Ingolfsen <tingox at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2009/10/9 Pablo Miño <pablodanielmino at gmail.com>
>>
>> I am in the create message screen, close to the battery status there
>> is a little keyboard where I can hide the keyboard or switch to
>> another keyboard, I have four keyboards (only three are shown) an none
>> show a blue arrow, at the most the DockedKeyboard shows a little green
>> key that extends the keyboard with stuff.
>

> Interesting, in my test I used the "reply to message" function, not the
> create message.
> But anyhow.
> I use the DockedKeyboard. As soon as I start to type characters on the
> screen, the blue arrow (it is light blue, actually)  replaces the "white
> cross in a red circle" which is on the right side above the keyboard. After
> I finished typing, I press the blue arrow, and the the sed screen shows,
> whee I can select someone to send to (or type in in number), and then I
> canpress the send button.
> Don't yours work like that?
>

> HTH
> --