evopedia 0.2.3 release

Christian christian at exinto.de
Fri Oct 9 16:53:34 CEST 2009

Sebastian Reichel schrieb:
> On Thu, Oct 08, 2009 at 11:51:47PM +0200, Christian wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm interested in packaging your software for Debian. Can you please
> provide a source tarball? On the website you state, that the
> software is released under GPLv3+, but I can't find any sourcecode :(
>
> -- Sebastian Reichel

Thank you, that's nice to hear! I just created a small git repository at
http://github.com/crei/evopedia. Since evopedia only contains
interpreted code, I thought releasing an extra source package would not
be necessary, but you are right, .ipk packages are not so easy to
extract. Note that the .ipk package also contains init scripts and
configuration files which are not included in the git repository up to now.

Christian