Where do I discuss these Ideas??

Aditya Gandhi aditya.g8 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 21:45:19 CEST 2009

I love the idea. Its amazing, but I'm more of a simple c programmer, need to
learn c++ and python. Have started it, but my job spares me just one day a
week so....
Anyways I'll try and putin more Idea's and more than that Implement a
few....
Thanks a lot guys for all the response, really a moral booster.