Selling my Freerunner (Austria)

Hermann Lacheiner hermann.lacheiner at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 17:40:11 CEST 2009

Hi all!

I am selling my Freerunner because of limited time. It is fully
functional and it is not much used. There are no scratches on the
display or on the case. I have bought the device in April 2009 from
pulster (Germany). The "Date Code" inside states 20081017". So I think
it has the buzz issue? In any case the Freeunner has not the manual
buzz fix applied. In Austria (provider A1) I had no problems with the
buzz issue.
It countains following accessories:
* USB cable
* 2GB micro SD
* charger
* pen

If you are interested send me your proposed price. I preferably ship
the device to countries in Europe.

Hermann