Tips when GSM doesn't work

Gmail foringer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 07:25:57 CEST 2009

Hi!

I'm having this issue periodicaly. My suggession for this problem is to
reinstall some packages with a magic command:

opkg install -force-reinstall libgsm0710mux0 libfsotransport0 \
         libfsoframework0 libfsobasics0 fso-abyss fsousaged \
        libgsm0710mux-config frameworkd frameworkd-config-shr \
        libframeworkd-phonegui-efl0 \
        shr-contacts shr-messages shr-dialer ophonekitd

And after reboot GSM works fine for several days or weeks :)