#1024-Fix in switzerland

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Tue Oct 13 10:27:08 CEST 2009

Hi Ben,
for all those outside Switzerland and inside EU harmonized market (the
reason to differentiate is customs complexity with export/reimport) we
offer this:

http://www.handheld-linux.com/wiki.php?page=Buzz-Rework

Nikolaus

Am 13.10.2009 um 10:03 schrieb Ben Thompson:

> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 10:13:05PM +0200, DRSp. wrote:
>> dear list,
>>
>> I'm about organizing a #1024-fix-party just without the party-part
>> 'cos
>> there's a IT-firm involved.
>>
>> to get a rough idea about how many FR's are to be fixed, drop a
>> message
>> in this list.
>
> Hi
>
> Is this for people outside Switzerland? Also, can you do the bass fix
> too?
>
> Cheers
>
> --
>
> Ben Thompson

Mobile Office Solutions
by Golden Delicious Computers GmbH&Co. KG
Buchenstr. 3
D-82041 Oberhaching
+49-89-54290367
http://www.handheld-linux.com

AG München, HRA 89571
VAT DE253626266
Komplementär:
Golden Delicious Computers Verwaltungs GmbH
Oberhaching, AG München, HRB 16602
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Nikolaus Schaller

Digital Tools for Independent People