Tips when GSM doesn't work

Niels Heyvaert nielsheyvaert at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 13 10:50:30 CEST 2009

Don't know if it is related to your problem, but my FR recently hit the carpet after a fall of 75cm. No big deal, you would say.

However, since then, the GSM connection is unpredictable and unreliable. A problem which I did not face before the device fell down. Sometimes a reboot resolves it, but it might require multiple reboots before connecting to the GSM network. Also tried re-inserting the SIM a few times, but that does not resolve the issue either.

Did your FR suffer from an impact? Or do you think your problem is software related?

Niels.