evopedia 0.2.3 release

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Tue Oct 13 21:15:14 CEST 2009

GREAT JOB!!!!!

I would advice to tag and git push --tags, that would make github
automagically generate tarballs for the releases available in

http://github.com/crei/evopedia/downloads

Would it be possible also to sanitize dumps to exclude images and
provide those from your webpage (as well as full dumps)? that
might make english version fit within available free space on my SD ;)

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]