Tips when GSM doesn't work

Cristian Gómez cristianpark at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 04:16:20 CEST 2009

I re-read my previous message and I think this part can be confusing:

......I tried calling to the FR and *it rings* but it wasn't noticeable by
any event on the FR.....

*it rings*: means that I hear the ring on the phone from I was calling
(don't know how to make it more clear, but I think you have the point now)

* Don't Worry.......Be Linux!!!!
* Cristian Gómez Alvarez
* Ingeniero en Sistemas y Computación
* Universidad de Caldas