Off Topic (was: Re: WikiReader)

Niels Heyvaert nielsheyvaert at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 16 00:26:27 CEST 2009

 	<d3e504410910150410m778ce7awbc076bd00f2cfeae at mail.gmail.com>

 	<SNT127-W6376FB807E52AFEE356C80B2C50 at phx.gbl>

 	<d3e504410910150601n2779351w954ebc0a42acc32c at mail.gmail.com>

 	<1255620003.18333.51.camel at opal>

 <d3e504410910150841ib4c72beg8fec72243c372791 at mail.gmail.com>

> How about first waiting to see the specs & hear how hackable it is etc
> to guesstimate how much community will there be around it and use this
> to guess if it makes sense to start a new list?

You mean=2C let's wait until it becomes a problem and than we'll think abou=
t how to control the situation and pray to God some FR people will still be=
 on the list after the dust has settled?

You personally might think it is not a problem while others don't want to b=
e bothered with it and already see it as a problem.=20

I still go for the pragmatic approach: two completely separate gizmos =3D t=
wo different user groups =3D two different lists

You can always subscribe to multiple lists if you want.

 		 	   		  =0A=