QSuunto-Lite new version - divers and non-divers wanted

undrwater undrwater at verizon.net
Sat Oct 17 00:32:13 CEST 2009

Christian Rüb wrote:

> ...these are different protocols, see here [1].

I've seen those before...but they mention that d9 fails?

> But you might want to look at divetools-ab (vyperlink.c) [2] sources and
> just rewrite the parts, so it suits the D9 protocol.

I tried to figure this out, but I'm such a beginner it will take me a while
to figure out where everything is happening  in vyperlink.c and the sources
for the below.  I'll continue to look at it, but I hope you can get to it
soon!

> On the other hand you can experiment with libdc [3] yourself writing a
> testapp to try the basics - there are already some basic examples in the
> sources.

I compiled libdc and ran the d9 test dump app which resulted in success for
memory dump as well as sdm dump (I assume the database format?).  This gives
me hope that we can retrieve the profile!

BTW, I've also let the folks at jdivelog know about divesoftware.org and the
libs.

Russell Dwiggins