QtMoko - QtBackup

ghislain ghislain at basetrend.nl
Sun Oct 18 09:24:47 CEST 2009

Radek,

Thanks for adding the program to the QtMoko feeds.
I've applied your changes to the QtBackup-source-tree.

It was my first Qt-App and I wanted to use QtCreator only, which succeeded
when using version 1.2.10 and change some build-settings. But for package
creating I had to ask my friend google :)

For the permissions, I also saw there were no executing permissions, but it
worked for me nonetheless. But checking and setting the permissions is
better of course.

Thanks!
Ghislain