[SHR-U] web manager 0.2

Baruch Even baruch at ev-en.org
Sun Oct 18 22:02:52 CEST 2009

Tony Berth wrote:
> when clicking on the messages menu item, 'Loading...' is displayed without
> retrieving the SMS messages from my FR. Is that a bug or am I doing
> something wrong?

It could be that opimd is not active yet, or that you have an older
frameworkd that has an old api of opimd?

web-manager lacks serious error checking and the web-app part is only
crudely written. The only way to debug it right now is with firebug, the
firefox extension. If you can install that and see how the app behaves I
can try to help more.

Baruch