SHR status

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Mon Oct 19 06:41:59 CEST 2009

One further hint - if you have any SD card problems, try slowing the SD
clock down and/or adjusting the drive for it.  I have an otherwise
excellent 8G SD card (class 2 I think) that has to have the clock slowed
- if not I get all sorts of corruption and weird things happening - with
a slightly slower clock, its rock solid.  Currently I am using a 16G
class 4 card and that does not need a slow clock so YMMMV.

Details are on the wiki.

BillK