[SHR] new illume + elm theme

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 19 14:33:30 CEST 2009

Am Sonntag, den 18.10.2009, 01:18 +0200 schrieb Bernd Prünster:
> this at the bottom is called flaunch, the nEo theme already utilized it
> and the niebiee theme also uses it.
> i dunno what it was intenden for when it whas creatad as part fo illume
> (the default illuem theme doesn't use it)
> thsi si how it works: 3 starters can be placed there, if not specified
> which, the first three .desktop files are used.
> how to specity: chosses 3 apps you want to have placed in flaunch by
> editing their respective .desktop files:
> declare System;Settings;Bar in as category -> starters will disappear
> from your illuem desktop and ONLY appear in flaunch.

Moin!

Here I am with the next issue... ;)
Tried to set up opimd-messages for flaunch. The categories line in
opimd-messages.desktop looks like this:

Categories=System;Settings;Bar (tried with and without trailing ';')

The icon disappears from the desktop, but doesn't show up in flaunch.
And against your description, not the first three icons are used but
shr-contacts, -dialer and -messages. (I want the opimd ones in there.)
Mine or your fault? :)

--
Marcel