[debian/fso] zhone+fso-abyss: some log snippets

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Mon Oct 19 17:28:51 CEST 2009

> fsousaged. Apparantly something gets wrong along the code path. Please
> give me a link to the very image you have been testing this with, so I
> can try to reproduce this problem.

no image, as there are no debian images.
fso-packages are the most recent of debian and the sources of these should
be in a publicly available git server.
here, i think:
> http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-fso/fso-usaged.git;a=summary

below the frameworkd.conf i use.

[frameworkd]
# indicates this configuration version, do not change
version = 1
# the default log_level, if not specified per module
# available log levels are: DEBUG, INFO, WARNING, ERROR, CRITICAL
log_level = WARNING
# the global log_destination. Uncomment to enable
#log_to = stderr
log_to = file
#log_to = syslog
# if logging to a file, specify the destination
log_destination = /var/log/frameworkd.log
# persistance format, one of "pickle", "yaml"
persist_format = pickle
rootdir = ../etc/freesmartphone:/etc/freesmartphone:/usr/etc/freesmartphone

[odeviced]
# set 1 to disable a module
disable = 0

[odeviced.kernel26]
# set 1 to disable a module
disable = 0
# poll capacity once every 5 minutes
# (usually, you do not have to change this)
capacity_check_timeout = 300
# set 0 to disable FB_BLANK ioctl to blank framebuffer
# (if you have problems on Openmoko GTA02)
fb_blank = 1

[odeviced.audio]
# set 1 to disable a module
disable = 0
# set directory where the alsa audio scenarios are stored
scenario_dir = /usr/share/openmoko/scenarios
# set default scenario loaded at startup
default_scenario = gsmhandset

[odeviced.idlenotifier]
# set 1 to disable a module
disable = 0
# don't read from accellerometers for GTA02
ignoreinput = 2,3
# configure timeouts (in seconds) here. A value of 0
# means 'never fall into this state' (except programatically)
idle = 5
idle_dim = 10
idle_prelock = 6
lock = 2
suspend = 1

[odeviced.input]
# set 1 to disable a module
disable = 0
# don't read from accellerometers for GTA02
ignoreinput = 2,3
in addition to press/release>
report1 = AUX,key,169,1
report2 = POWER,key,116,1
report3 = USB,key,356,0
report4 = HEADSET,switch,2,0

[odeviced.powercontrol-neo]
# set 1 to disable a module
disable = 0

# disable accelerometer since it uses LOADS of CPU resources
[odeviced.accelerometer]
disable = 1
accelerometer_type = gta02

[ogsmd]
# set 1 to disable a module
disable = 0
# choose your modem type, available types are: ti_calypso,
freescale_neptune, singleline, muxed4line, option, ...
modemtype = ti_calypso
# if you have a ti_calypso, you can choose the deep sleep mode. Valid
values are: never, adaptive (default), always
#ti_calypso_deep_sleep = adaptive
ti_calypso_deep_sleep = never
# if you have a ti_calypso, you can choose the dsp mode for audio
enhancement. Valid values are:
#    "short-aec": Short Echo Cancellation (max)
#    "long-aec":  Long Echo Cancellation (max)
#    "long-aec:6db": Long Echo Cancellation (-6db)
#    "long-aec:12db": Long Echo Cancellation (-12db)
#    "long-aec:18db": Long Echo Cancellation (-18db)
#    "nr": Noise Reduction (max)
#    "nr:6db": Noise Reduction (-6db)
#    "nr:12db": Noise Reduction (-12db)
#    "nr:18db": Noise Reduction (-18db)
#    "aec+nr": Long Echo Cancellation (max) plus Noise Reduction (max)
[default]
#    "none": No audio processing.
ti_calypso_dsp_mode = aec+nr
ti_calypso_muxer = fso-abyss

[ogpsd]
# set 1 to disable a module
disable = 0
# possible options are NMEADevice, UBXDevice, GTA02Device, EtenDevice
device = GTA02Device
# possible options are SerialChannel, GllinChannel, UDPChannel, FileChannel
channel = SerialChannel
# For UDPChannel the path defines the port to listen to
path = /dev/ttySAC1

[ousaged]
# set 1 to disable a module
disable = 1
# choose whether resources should be disabled at startup, at shutdown,
always (default), or never.
sync_resources_with_lifecycle = always

[opreferencesd]
# set 1 to disable a module
disable = 0
log_level = WARNING
rootdir =
../etc/freesmartphone/opreferences:/etc/freesmartphone/opreferences:/usr/etc/freesmartphone/opreferences

[oeventsd]
# set 1 to disable a module
disable = 0
log_level = WARNING
rules_file =
../etc/freesmartphone/oevents/rules.yaml:/etc/freesmartphone/oevents/rules.yaml:/usr/etc/freesmartphone/oevents/rules.yaml

[opimd]
# set 1 to disable a module
disable = 0
contacts_default_backend = SQLite-Contacts
messages_default_backend = SIM-Messages-FSO
calls_default_backend = SQLite-Calls
dates_default_backend = SQLite-Dates
notes_default_backend = SQLite-Notes
tasks_default_backend = SQLite-Tasks
contacts_merging_enabled = 1
messages_default_folder = Unfiled
messages_trash_folder = Trash
sim_messages_default_folder = SMS
rootdir =
../etc/freesmartphone/opim:/etc/freesmartphone/opim:/usr/etc/freesmartphone/opim

[otimed]
# a list of time/zone sources to use or NONE
timesources = GPS,NTP
zonesources = GSM

[fsousage]
lowlevel_type = openmoko