fso-abyss docs anywhere? (Was: GSM errors after 1024 fix)

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Mon Oct 19 19:57:46 CEST 2009

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 17:15:18 +0200
Michael 'Mickey' Lauer <mickey at vanille-media.de> (M'L) wrote:

>Am Montag, den 19.10.2009, 12:46 +0200 schrieb Petr Vanek:
>> On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 01:50:51 -0400
>> David Ford <david at blue-labs.org> (DF) wrote:
>>
>> >actually i was vague/misleading in what i wrote.  what i would like
>> >to see is for the end user to be notified in a friendly fashion.
>> >like injecting a service message into opimd/sms buffer
>>
>> sounds like a good communication method for the future :), if the
>> devs like it :))
>
>I'm open for it. I find sending a dbus signal somewhat less intrusive
>though...

as everything, it would have to be configurable and well thought
through :)

is there a difference between a SMS message and another type of
message? Also, could "a message" contain an attachment? i.e. bluetooth
received file? or how about a link to the file... this would then be
dependent on the ability of the viewer i guess...

Petr