[QtMoko] Calling problems

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 20:31:42 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 3:52 PM, Atilla Filiz <atilla.filiz at gmail.com>wrote:

> I flashed QtMoko v14 yesterday and tried to talk. When I am called, I tap
> to answer, but the other side keeps getting the "ringing" tone and no
> connection is made.

I just tried it (I realized that I have never tried calling after flashing
to V14), and had the same experience
In addition, the "service layer" crashed and restarted (from
/var/log/messages):
Oct 19 20:13:36 neo Qtopia: ApplicationLayer:  Application layer server
unexpectedly terminated.
Oct 19 20:13:36 neo Qtopia: ApplicationLayer:  Application layer server
unexpectedly terminated.
Oct 19 20:13:38 neo Qtopia: QObject::startTimer: QTimer can only be used
with threads started with QThread
Oct 19 20:13:39 neo last message repeated 4 times

When I try to call somebody, my phone tries to call indefinitely, but the
> other side never rings. Did anyone have similar experience?

I just tried calling (FR to other phone) it works.

To be on the safe side, I tried calling the FR (from other phone) again,
this time it works.(I tried it several times).
It seems that the FR is a bit slow to react; after I have pressed the
"answer" button, it takes a second or two before the screen on the FR is
updated.

HTH
--
Regards,