[SHR] new illume + elm theme

Marco Trevisan (Treviño) mail at 3v1n0.net
Tue Oct 20 01:08:14 CEST 2009

Bernd Prünster wrote:
> FLOWER POWER!
> gry* ist ready for public release!
> (for those of you who tested the prerelease version few months ago: the
> flowers are gone and have been replaced by solid colors)
> *only 2 files have to be installed
> *it will survive an opkg upgrade
> *it is a s fast as the nEo theme
> * even using software_16 it is still a beauty! (actually you won't see a
> difference between software and software_16, but you'll notive the
> speed-up!)
> *it integrates well with the default shr gtk theme (contact list, sms list)

Nice compromise, I like its speed and readability, but could you enable
a little the shadows and the transparency?

I figure they don't take away so much power, but they're very useful for
having a visual separation of different fields (for example, the top
shelf and an the desktop, or the top shelf and any other elm
application), or in frames/scrollers for example for locating keyboard
entries...
I also miss a lot the transparency/shadow of the inwin (the gray
background is ugly and often doesn't allow to look at the needed subwin
content).

However many thanks for this work.

PS: how long would speed down the white glow for button click feedback?