Sync Calendar with evolution

Michael Pilgermann KichKasch at gmx.de
Tue Oct 20 09:59:56 CEST 2009

Hi Ali

> thank you for doing that, hopefully someone will take care of it, if not
> at least it's there.

for the programming bit I guess it will be me ... but there is loads of spare time in December and January ... so I am really positive about the progress of PISI then ...

> > PS: I have almost finished syncml support for PISI ... but - not before
> > December again ...
> >

> looking forward to it! Free time is hard to come by; if you (or the PISI
> team) want to delegate any non-programming related tasks to me, I would
> be happy to lend a hand where I can.

Thanks a lot for that; I am really thankful for all the feedback on the list here ... bug reports and feature requests ... I collect them all currently; getting back to some "serious programming" very soon :)

Best
Michael