[QtMoko] Calling problems

ghislain ghislain at basetrend.nl
Tue Oct 20 15:11:32 CEST 2009

Radek Polak wrote:

> Definitely it should be there. Btw do you have latest gsm firmware? In
> System info the modem should display "Revision: gsm_ac....ts0-Moko11"

That's not entirely true, I have a SIM-card (Vodafone, prepaid, NL) which if
used under QtMoko it does'nt show the modem-info. The SIM-card works
correctly, I can make phonecalls, receive calls, send / receive SMS, use
GPRS etc, but there is no info under the modem-tab. When I use another SIM
(KPN-NL) on the same phone, I can see the modem-info.