[SHR] TangoGPS

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Thu Oct 22 13:33:22 CEST 2009

On Thu, 2009-10-22 at 13:23 +0200, jahckal wrote:

> 2009/10/22 sam tygier <samtygier at yahoo.co.uk>
>         Hi
>
>         I saw that tangogps 0.9.7 was released a little while ago. But
>         the most recent version i can find for openmoko is 0.9.5. does
>         anyone know if there is a new package around somewhere, or
>         what would been needed to be done to make one?
>
>         thanks
>
>         sam

> There was an answer:

I am building shr-unstable locally and tried 9.7 when it first came out
- often crashed when changing between certain resolutions.  Not sure if
it was the -r1 version or if that has fixed the problem?  It is in the
shr-u builds I did yesterday (which killed my FR when trying to upgrade
so went back to what I have before :(

anyone able to says 9.7-r1 is stable on shr-u?

I have it on my gentoo desktop and that runs fine.

BillK