#1024-rework service available

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 13:21:38 CEST 2009

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 1:07 PM, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
<hns at computer.org> wrote:
> Q: Bass-Rework?
> A: we currently have no plans because it is again a different work
> which has to be evaluated, tested, prepared for the public. And demand
> appears to be lower.

But having bass rework the same time as the 1024 fix, its a huge
benefit and also
more attractive service.

I for example will never send my phone for just to the #1024 fix,
because I plan
to in a way or another apply the bass fix.
So no point to sending you to do the half of the job. (the easier half actually)

Frankly, when you dismounted the phone, and you have the necessary
tools in your hand, than applying
the bass rework in plus, is a negligible price....

In my really biased view, I find ugly to coming up each quarter year
to provide a separate fix, and thus requireing people to send you
their freerunner multiple times...
((also I find not fair to having the two fix together involves almost
the double price, as it does not require double amount of work))

Best regards,
 Laszlo