New Version of Minimoko and additions

Matthias Huber matthias.huber at wollishausen.de
Fri Oct 23 20:30:14 CEST 2009

Good evening, Lists!

Today i released a new Version of Minimoko with Additions.

I changed the screenlocker, added the date/time on the desktop (vertical!),
added graphical status bars for battery and net-strength.

There are now three different Packages for not having to download the
full package again.

About one thing, i am very very proud: i got xtrlock to run.
Xtrlock is a superlean, superfast screensaver which changes only the
cursor to a locker symbol and grabs input away, so that you see the
desktop (or maybe tangogps or navit .... )

Have a lot of fun !     ( <- thats stolen :-)) do you know where ? )

But give me feedback (even when it is negative!)

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Minimoko