My python + e program freeze after suspend

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 16:12:13 CEST 2009

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 12:01 PM, Laszlo KREKACS
<laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can somebody try out, and confirm?

It is pretty sad, nobody had 2 minutes to try it out. What is more
sad, that not my only
program are affected, but any program which use elementary.Entry.

So if you are typing an SMS in shr-messages or paroli's sms window,
then it has the
same symptom. Ie. after suspend-resume cycle you cant input anymore into Entry.

Also it seems suspend-resume cycle is not even required, only change
to an other window
and change back.

What I find the most strange, that nobody even noticed this bug until now....

Best regards,
 Laszlo