[shr] terminal command for keyboard setting

Lars Hennig neo at el-hennig.de
Sat Oct 24 17:02:40 CEST 2009

Am Samstag 24 Oktober 2009 schrieb jeremy jozwik:
> hello list. for many months ive been using literki as my keyboard. in
> order to get the maximum benifite out of it i disabled the elementary
> keyboard. trouble is that blasted elementary error on full screen.
>
> there are only one of two of my packages that generate this error, so
> that got me thinking is there a way to set the none keyboard via a
> terminal command?

I prefer literki, too. But I went back to qwo instead. Reason is:
Even if I tried to exchange the illume keyboard with a dummy skript, the
enlightenment error occured as if you chose none as keyboard.

The only thing you can do, seems to be waiting for a fix in enlightenment.

--
Lars

 Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology:
   There's always one more bug.