Where do I discuss these Ideas??

Aditya Gandhi aditya.g8 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 12:26:36 CET 2009

Hi guiys I'm back,
I have made a Board with  which connects to my pc via a USB which wirelessly
controls a robot (Simple left ,right ,forward and reverse using tank
mechanism for turning no steering for my robot) It uses a firmware to
emulate a true usb device and the computer detects it as a custom usb class
device for which only libusb is needed to work.
Actually the whole Idea is not mine, took a circuit and firmware available
and made it wireless.
It also has a qt front-end on the pc to control the robot.

The Board is based on ATmega8 , ht12e/ht12d (encoder Decoder), L298 motor
driver and a 434 MHz ASK RFmodule.
The BOM is under 17$ approx.