Where do I discuss these Ideas??

Aditya Gandhi aditya.g8 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 21:26:12 CET 2009

As of now moko doesn't play anyrole in it...
But I have made a hardware which I wish to connect to make
and develop further....
I wish to attach sensors to FR maybe a webcam along with my robot controller
, and first task is to just avoid obstacles .

One more Idea I wish to implement is to get data from the accelerometers of
the FR and guess the movement of a person and the robot to follow it.

The link to the pics is:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/29046606@N03/sets/72157622544758011/

On the robot there are two board one which is the L298 board to control the
motor, it is a simple board with l298, 16 diodes, one 5v regulator and
capacitors.
The other board is the 434Mhz receiver along with ht12d decoder, it controls
the input to the robot, basically there is brain required here, a simple
circuit with no microcontroller.

The board which is on the ground is the board with atmega8, and a rf
transmitter of ask type 434 Mhz. with a ht12e encoder to encode the data
from pins.
Which again is fairly simple. It uses libusb to connect to application on
any platform (unix, linux, windows etc.)
basic design from http://andreas.goelzer.de/usbmot

Now that I'm done with this I'll start working with freerunner when I get
the device tomorrow hopefully, the courier guys suck in india.