HTC Hero source code?

Tony McKeehan mckeea at rpi.edu
Mon Oct 26 22:03:58 CET 2009

 From what I can tell, there are a lot of drivers in the source.

I ls'd the source and here's what I got.

$ ls kernel_hero/drivers/
accessibility connector gpu macintosh nubus rtc thermal
acpi cpufreq hid Makefile of s390 uio
amba cpuidle hwmon mca oprofile sbus usb
ata crypto i2c md parisc scsi video
atm dca ide media parport serial virtio
auxdisplay dio ieee1394 memstick pci sh w1
base dma infiniband message pcmcia sn watchdog
block edac input mfd pnp spi xen
bluetooth eisa isdn misc power ssb zorro
cdrom firewire Kconfig mmc ps3 switch
char firmware leds mtd rapidio tc
clocksource gpio lguest net regulator telephony

This what you're talking about?

-Tonym