Please wait... (WAS: [QtMoko] Calling problems)

Atilla Filiz atilla.filiz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 11:29:31 CET 2009

When I boot into QtMoko v14 without a sim card(and sometimes with a sim
card) The home screen gets stuck at PIN dialog, saying Please wait...
I can hold the AUX button and run applications by adding them to my
favourites first, but when I try to go home, I go to the Please wait...
screen.
I think this is connected to the calling problem somehow. I didn't have time
to try with a sim card again, as I keep my only sim card(Vodafone NL) in my
other phone.

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 2:11 PM, ghislain <ghislain at basetrend.nl> wrote:

> Radek Polak wrote:
> >
> > Definitely it should be there. Btw do you have latest gsm firmware? In
> > System info the modem should display "Revision: gsm_ac....ts0-Moko11"
> >

> That's not entirely true, I have a SIM-card (Vodafone, prepaid, NL) which
> if
> used under QtMoko it does'nt show the modem-info. The SIM-card works
> correctly, I can make phonecalls, receive calls, send / receive SMS, use
> GPRS etc, but there is no info under the modem-tab. When I use another SIM
> (KPN-NL) on the same phone, I can see the modem-info.
> --

Atilla Filiz
Eindhoven University of Technology
Embedded Systems, Master's Programme