fatfingershell V0.2

Rafael Ignacio Zurita rizurita at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 14:49:04 CET 2009

Hello,
--- On Wed, 10/28/09, rixed at happyleptic.org <rixed at happyleptic.org> wrote:
>-[ Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 04:37:15PM -0300, Rafael Ignacio Zurita ]----
>>   there is a new version of fatfingershell (0.2).
>
>Trying it on Hackable1, I got :
>
>No se pudo iniciar el modo grafico No video mode large enough
> for 640x480

> Apparently it rely on SDL being able to open a 640x480
> fullscreen window.
> Can't it work in portrait mode ?

Question: the problem looks like you don't have xrandr in
Hackable1 right?. If you have, can you rotate the display
to landscape? The fatfingershell.sh tries to rotate
the display with xrandr first, then runs the ffs binary.

Portrait: no yet, and I am not sure if I want a portrait mode.
I want a 80x24 shell, and comfortable keyboard. I don't
know how to do that in portrait mode yet.

Regards,
Rafa