[QtMoko] glamo mplayer

Dan Staley daniel.l.staley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 17:55:09 CET 2009

I was thinking about this the other day.  There are arm4 ports of
myth-frontend....so I wonder how well the frontend would run on the
freerunner.
It is designed to look good on low res screens....
I may try installing the front-end after I get my new myth system migrated.

Has anyone else tried this?  I'm bet you could run mythtranscode to change
the video streams to something reasonable for the freerunner....
Also, if nothing else, I bet it could play music from your mythbackend
pretty well...

-Dan Staley