one to rule them all

flecktor nahumba at cs.bgu.ac.il
Wed Oct 28 22:02:44 CET 2009

hi everyone

every time i want to change a distro its a movie for me.

i need to find the web sources, then decide which version   to use, download it,flash it and if its on sd its a harder story for me.

so, my point is, if anyone care enough and wants an idea, to make a software the centers everything, and gives you a list of all distros , and download them , and maybe even connect it to neotool for flashing, or maybe to gparted to do the sd formating automaticaly.

its a lot of work, however it will make the everyday use of openmoko MUCH MUCH EASIER!

what do you say?

d flecktor  out.