ffalarms 0.3 -- recurring alarms

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Thu Oct 29 00:11:37 CET 2009

On Wed, 2009-10-28 at 22:39 +0100, Petr Vanek wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 21:32:03 +0000
> Al Johnson <openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk> (AJ) wrote:

> >> :) sure, now it didn't wake up itself and me neither :))
> >>
> >> what if the unlocking 1-2-3-4 pattern is configurable, how would
> >> snooze get in then?
> >
> >How about puzzle to stop the sound, display the message and show the
> >ACK slider? If you don't ACK then there's another alarm after the
> >snooze interval.
>
> that would do just fine for me, just some people wanted to get rid of
> the puzzle...
>
> Petr

Even without the puzzel, you still need an acknowledge button for the
alarm so thats not a problem.  The problem with the puzzel is 4 buttons
with small, unreadable text that have to be pressed in a specific order
when you have just been woken up and are disoriented, cant find your
glasses and your grumpy, just woken up better half is berating you for
the umpteenth time for not being able to turn off the alarm  :(

BillK