Congratulation, Wikireader! 7th in Amazon TOP 100

Sean Moss-Pultz sean at openmoko.com
Thu Oct 29 07:05:23 CET 2009

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 8:53 AM, Marco Trevisan <mail at 3v1n0.net> wrote:
> Michal Brzozowski wrote:
>> 2009/10/28 Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <rms at 1407.org>
>>         http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/electronics/172594/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_e_1_3_last
>>
>>         Wow, just wow!
>>
>>         It's an interesting device, not for me, but quite interesting.
>>
>>         What I never expected is such a success.
>>

>> I hope Openmoko gets a lot of money now and they start building a
>> proper smartphone :-)
>
> Me too :P
> I figure a lot of people in the list agrees :P
>
> I really hope the wikireader project will help also the "smartphone
> department" :P

Oh you bet!

You can help us the most by buying one and spreading the word. If
you're not interested, get one for your moms. Mine loves hers.

We have some seriously fun ideas for mobile phones. I do hope we get
lucky with WikiReader and Openmoko can grow again so we can continue
what we started.

I need all your help.

  -Sean