Strange behaviour of elementary entry and illume keyboard. Did anybody noticed it?

Niels Heyvaert nielsheyvaert at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 29 09:26:08 CET 2009

I logged it in the SHR bug tracker two months back:

http://trac.shr-project.org/trac/ticket/601

The ticket got closed with following comments:

"I also stumbled upon this issue, it's an upstream issue, someone should
really open a ticket in the e17 trac, I'll try looking into it more
throughly."

I haven't logged any bug in the e17 trac.

Niels.