how to port a scheme interpreter to om?

Neil Jerram neiljerram at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 29 11:03:01 CET 2009

2009/10/28 Shawn <citypw at gmail.com>:

>> Ah, the happy conjunction of my main free software interests...  (I'm
>> one of Guile's maintainers.)
>
> wowo~it's pleasure to meet you here dude~

Likewise!

> checking for lt_dlinit in -lltdl... no
> configure: error: libltdl not found.  See README.

OK, this just means that you're missing a prerequisite: development
files (headers and libraries) for the libltdl library.  On Debian
these are in the libltdl-dev package; on other distros I'd look for
libltdl-dev, or libtool-dev, or something like that.

To save time, you may like to check the other prerequisite too, i.e.
GMP, before trying to build again.  You can find the details in the
README file.

Hope that helps!
     Neil