Congratulation, Wikireader! 7th in Amazon TOP 100

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Thu Oct 29 15:28:14 CET 2009

> However I find it a bit miss-placed between the other "PDAs" as they

"PDA & Handheld" -- and btw: who makes the charts makes the categories :-)

> still under the impression that the other devices are fairly outdated.

looks like "all time top 100" -- the sheer number of devices sold seems to
count.
as long as the device is sold by amazon, it's potentially in the top 100,
i guess (looking at frinst "1478 days in the top 100" for palm tx, being
still avaliable).